The i11 TWS wireless Bluetooth earphones come with a touch control feature with no physical buttons, so many functions can be achieved via different touch operations:
● Answer or end the phone call: Tap the touch panel on any side of the earphone once.
● Play or pause the music: Tap the touch panel on any side of the earphone once.
● Turn down the volume: Double tap the left earphone
● Turn up the volume: Double tap the right earphone
● Play the next song: Tap the touch panel of the left earphone three times
● Play the previous song: Tap the touch panel of the right earphone three times
● Wake up the Siri: Long press the touch panel for 2 seconds
● Turn on or turn off the earphones: Long press the touch panel for 5 seconds
The i11 TWS Bluetooth earphones adopt almost the same design as the Apple AirPods. And they have the same charging case. The only small difference is that the charging case of the i11 TWS earphones is slightly taller than that of AirPods. At the bottom, both the charging cases offer a lightning charging port. In addition, there is a power button on the front of the both charging cases. When press the power button on the charging case, the LED light of the i11 TWS will turn on, while we cannot see the LED light on the charging case of the Apple AirPods.