The Chuck Taylor All Star is the one that started it all for Converse. Created in 1917 as a non-skid basketball shoe, the All Star was originally promoted for its superior court performance by basketball mastermind Chuck Taylor. The Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Leather sneaker adds a rich, textured leather upper onto the world’s most iconic high top. The classic star-centered ankle patch, vulcanized rubber sole, brushed metal eyelets, reinforced rubber toe cap, padded footbed and cultural authenticity remain intact.
- Leather upper in a skate sneaker style with a rubber cap toe
- Lace up entry for a secure fit
- Metal eyelets and logo detailing
- Padded collar and tongue for added comfort
- Smooth lining with cushioned comfort footbed
- Vulcanized midsole with classic stripe detail
- Durable rubber traction outsole