So you’ve finally snagged yourself a pair of Adidas Yeezys. Maybe you waited all day in line. Maybe you paid some kid to wait in line for you. Or maybe you just emptied your bank account to buy them on the resale market. Either way, you finally have one of the most hyped sneakers on earth sitting in your closet. Which means you might be asking yourself, how the hell do I wear them? With their fashion-forward styling, Yeezys can sometimes be tricky to match up to your wardrobe. While you could go full Yeezy by donning the season 4 collection, you maybe want an option that won’t make you look like a post-apocalyptic fitness instructor. Whether you’re a 350 V2 man, or whether the retro-inspired Powerphase are your jam, here are 4 ways to wear your Yeezy shoes.
- “Dope,” “clean,” and “cool” are words commonly used by Yeezy fanatics and sneaker collectors to describe the Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost v2 shoe’s silhouette.
- The majority of purchasers are impressed with the quality of the materials used in this shoe.
- Some confirm that the Boost sole on this model is softer and comfier than those of the NMDs.
- The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost v2 is praised a lot for its comfortable in-shoe feel.
- Many think that this shoe lives up to their expectations and the hype.
- One reviewer notices that this stylish model looks more durable than the 1st version of the Yeezy 350.
- It can be worn with various outfits, some have confirmed.
- Although steeply-priced, a significant number say that it is worth every penny.
- According to some reviews, the Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 v2 is easy to travel with since it is easy to put on and take off.
- Several purchasers are pleased with the updates made on this version, stating that it significantly improves the shape and the fit of the shoe.